MOBILE COMMUNITY-BASED PHYSIOTHERAPY
Propel Physiotherapy Peterborough provides personal and professional treatment for people of all ages across a wide spectrum of injuries and conditions. Whether you have suffered a stroke or brain injury; you’ve hurt yourself in a workplace accident; sustained a sports injury; you are recovering from surgery, an illness, or a simple sprain, we can help you maximize your mobility and improve your performance in your daily activities.
Our physiotherapy services in Peterborough are community-based — offering treatment to clients in their homes, in the gym, a community pool, their residence, hospitals, schools or any community setting where they might find themselves.
Whether you have experienced a life-changing injury and need support to learn skills that will help you to live your life optimally, or you are looking to improve your physical health in order to maximize your potential, the team at Propel Physiotherapy can help.
PETERBOROUGH PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES
PHYSIOTHERAPY AT HOME & IN THE COMMUNITY
Enjoy the benefits of our professional services in the comfort of your home, office or any suitable setting in your community. After a full assessment of your needs and surroundings, one of our registered professionals will develop a program with your specific goals in mind to help you get to where you want in your physical health and wellness.
We provide high-quality care and services to people living in Peterborough and surrounding areas.
|Monday 8 AM – 6 PM|
|Tuesday 8 AM – 6 PM|
|Wednesday 8 AM – 6 PM|
|Thursday 8 AM – 6 PM|
|Friday 8 AM – 6 PM|
Propel Physiotherapy’s Health & Safety Protocols for At-Home Physiotherapy
We have adopted measures recommended by our professional organizations through IPAC and Ontario Public Health:
- All of our therapists will have appropriate Protective Personal Equipment including: gloves, mask, face shield and gowns/scrubs. We are also asking all clients to wear face masks for there appointments.
- We have strict protocols for hand washing and hand sanitizing between clients. We are also asking clients to wash and disinfect their hands before and after their appointments.
- Cleaning protocol includes regular and frequent disinfecting of equipment after every appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer available for clients, as needed.
Your Screening and Appointment Protocol
- A 2-step screening protocol is used with each client, which includes completing a screening document prior the first assessment, and answering a screening phone call before every appointment.
- We are asking all clients to please wear their own face masks during treatment sessions. If you do not have a mask, we will help you source one. Please wash or disinfect your hands before and after each session.
We will continue to keep informed with Public Health protocols and implement any recommended safety measures that aren’t already in place. We thank you for taking the time to read this and doing your part in ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all.